Black Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Knights

Black Knights

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Avatar information and Assignment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Namone

Namone

Avatar information and Assignment Empty
PostSubject: Well    Avatar information and Assignment I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:32 am

Thats funny I thought i reminded you to be careful what you post, I suppose it was out of a desire to help but read everything first lol. Im glad you specified clicking the profile button though because i nearly had the same problem. I hope for this to help others with the same problem though. K.
Back to top Go down
DarkSeducer

DarkSeducer

PostSubject: OOPS   Avatar information and Assignment I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:12 am

So Anyway if you have the same problem I have, ask yourself have I neglected to click the profile button.
This is a rather nice webpage.
Back to top Go down
DarkSeducer

DarkSeducer

PostSubject: Deleted    Avatar information and Assignment I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:11 am

Msg Removed

Last edited by DarkSeducer on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkSeducer

DarkSeducer

PostSubject: Avatar information and Assignment   Avatar information and Assignment I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:58 am

This issue was resolved fast without any help but if anyone needs to know to put an image on your Profile you click the profile tab at the top in red. Then click avatar in the list of editable information for your profile. Uploading images can be done using tinypic.com or another image hosting website. Or by browsing and uploading an image from your computer.

All Hail Black Knights The Elite Astonian Force!!!!

Last edited by DarkSeducer on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Keeping it current)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar information and Assignment   Avatar information and Assignment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avatar information and Assignment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Knights :: Knights Table-
Jump to: